All About Me

Hello People! Let me introduce myself.

My name is Arraudha Adinda Putri, my family always call me Dinda, but my friend usually call me arra, you can call me whatever you want. I was born in Bandung, September 22nd, 2001. I live at Sariwangi Asri street with my family. My father name is Herman Surya Brabo. He was born at Yogyakarta. His job is an entrepreneur. My mother name is Dewi Korawati. She was born at Bandung, same like me. Her job is a banker. I have one elder sister, her name is Alriantha Permata Putri, she was born in Bandung, May 2nd, 2000. You can call her Putri or Alri. Now she is studying at SMAN 5 Bandung.

My elementary school is SDSN Banjarsari, at Merdeka Street, Bandung. My junior high school is SMPN 5 Bandung, at Sumatera Street, Bandung. Me and my sister were studying at the same elementary and junior high school, but now we are not in the same school, i am studying at SMAN 3 Bandung, she is studying at SMAN 5 Bandung.

I like pop music. I really love Taylor Swift's songs, Avril Lavigne's songs and many more. But now i like My Everything song by Shakira. I also like EDM genre, i like Jack U's mashup, remixes and many more.

I like a lot of yummy food, such as ayam goreng, nasi goreng, mie ayam, and many more. I also like japanesse food, like takoyaki, ramen, and of course sushi. I always buy sushi at Sushi Tei or Fukuzushi because this place always serve me the best yummy sushi and ramen. I like western food too, i like tenderloin and sirloin steak, pizza, and spaghetti, spagehtti is the best!

My hobby is watching movies, playing video games, reading novel, listening a music, swimming, and playing badminton. I like watching mvoies with horror or fantasy genre. I don't really like action movies because it always make me feel sleepy. I also like reading novels with drama or fantasy genre. I don't really good at playing badminton, but i enjoying badminton when i play it with my sister
That's all for All About Me:).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Compliment Text

My Holiday